Breaking News

Dream A Little Dream by Jennifer Archer

Dream A Little Dream: A Unique & Quirky Enemies To Lovers Romance (Make A Little Magic Romantic Comedy #2) by Jennifer Archer

By the time Alex Simon moves in next door, I’m convinced I’m going crazy. I keep dreaming I live in the late 1800s, wear a bustle & carry a parasol, and I'm trying to break the family curse with the help of a sexy Old West James Bond-type known as The Gambler. In real life, I want to meet the man of my dreams, not a man in my dreams – but my midnight fantasy lover looks disturbingly like my new neighbor, Alex Simon, even though the dreams started before we met.

Too bad Alex is nothing like The Gambler in any other way. He & his little devil feline cause my pup & me constant distress; Alex has a crippling mistrust of women, & his cat loves nothing more than taunting canines. But thanks to what some call my “irrational superstitions,” I’m confined to my property, & I live so close to Alex I can’t avoid him, even in my sleep. And I do want to avoid him; at least I did until I shot him out of my tree with a slingshot. When he fell at my feet, I fell, too – for him. Suddenly, anything seems possible. Even that Alex & I might be having the same dreams…& that we might save each other.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image

Download Instructions:
https://upload.ac/xihuimjl4frk

https://earn4files.com/6zmav4frv702

No comments