Breaking News

Finding Paige by D.K Lake (The Paige Diaries #1)

I came back to Radley Springs to attend college.
Nothing else.
I sure as hell didn’t come back for him.
Not even a little bit.
Dario Boston means nothing to me.
Nothing!
He’s a dangerous man. A drug dealer. A criminal. Full of dark secrets and lies. Sometimes I wonder if he’s even killed because of what he does for a living. He never let me see that side of him, but I know who he is. I know what he does and who he works for. But even after knowing all that, I still fell for him. I gave him my heart, and he claimed every part of me, including my innocence. My life changed last year because of him. Not in a good way.
But that’s all in the past.
He was a mistake, one of many I don’t want to think about.
Starting college is a fresh start. A new beginning.
It’s time to come out of my shell and be the person I want to be and stop living in my best friend’s shadow. This year is going to be everything I’ve been looking forward to. I’m finally free of my mother and her strict rules. I can finally breathe a little. Live a little. Laugh a little. And try to forget about the past and all the heartache and pain I suffered through last year.
As long as I don’t run into Dario, I’ll be fine.
Maybe he’s forgotten all about me by now. It’s been over a year. He probably doesn’t even remember my name…but I still remember his, and every little kiss we shared, and more.
But he can never find out the truth about what happened last year.
He’d never forgive me.
I don’t even forgive myself.
I don’t think I ever will.
Genre: Romance

Image

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/s3umqztrwd9o
https://www.uploadship.com/710edd446f44133e

No comments