Breaking News

Cruel Lies by Ember Rose


Cruel Lies by Ember Rose (ePUB, PDF, Downloads) – The eBook Hunter

CRUEL LIES (VAIL POINT #1) BY EMBER ROSE, NELLE MINKS – FREE EBOOKS DOWNLOAD

Description:
KINSLEY:
I’m back .. Back too the place that tore me apart.
Back to the place that took my innocence .
The place that holds all Demons . The place that holds THE demon.
Worst part is no one knows… no one understands why I am the way I am .
That sweet little Kinsley is now a cold hearted bitch.
Now this sexy guy from the rival MC keeps fucking with me ..
Well he’s about too find out why people in LA called me ice princess.
JACE:
They think they can just walk around like everything is all good ? They think I’ve forgotten what they have done too my mom 3 years ago? Well I haven’t ! And lucky me I got kicked out of my old school just too land in the promise land .
And I promise they will pay ..
Starting with their pretty little club princess.
WARNING **WARNING
***This book contains sensitive topics such as (graphic rape scenes, sex , domestic abuse ,drugs etc..) If any of these topics are sensitive or a sore subjects too you… this is NOT the book for you. However, if your not triggered by these subjects please continue too read on.. We hope you enjoy .
File Details:
  • Cruel Lies – Ember Rose, Nelle Minks ePUB
Download

No comments