Breaking News

Magic Exchange by Emmeline Winter

Magic Exchange by Emmeline Winter (The Velkin Royal Academy Series Book 1)


A competition for the heart of a Fae prince turns dangerous and swoon-worthy in this new Academy romance!
The Velkin are magical. The Velkin are mysterious. The Velkin are dangerous. The Velkin just invited human students into their most prestigious academy for one year. Oh, and I’m one of those students.
Survive. That’s all I want to do this year at the Velkin Royal Academy. But when the King of Velkin announces that one of the human students will win his son’s hand in marriage this year, as part of a peace treaty with the humans, it soon seems that I’m the leading candidate.
My survival plan just got a lot more complicated. Soon, I’m fighting angry Fae duchesses, werewolves, and my own growing feelings for the handsome, arrogant Prince Anatole.
Genre: Romance

Image

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/ud7gr3g0sixp
https://www.uploadship.com/debf53759137ab97

No comments