Breaking News

One Reason to Kill by Evelyn Kiss

One Reason to Kill by Evelyn Kiss (Escaping the Mafia Book 1)

Hello, Broken.
Meet, Damaged.
You two have a lot in common.
All I wanted was another Hannah. I never cared about the secret society, or the people here, or the money. I only pledged because of her. Because this was her life, and I wanted to be in it forever, but forever never came.
So, I live in the past with the memories of the girl I loved. I chase her ghost until the bottom of every bottle and search for her embrace in every wrong girl. I drown out her voice with the beat of my drums and the roar of my bike, but it’s only temporary. When I am sober, the loss kills me.
Until I meet her. Lexington.
Whoever said opposites attract got the fundamental laws of attraction mixed up. I wasn’t supposed to fall for the equally messed up anonymous one-night stand, but she understands my pain, and she saves me from it. And from the Mafia.
Genre: Romance

Image

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/418br813jd6r
https://www.uploadship.com/e5af87a8681c143f

No comments